Bethany McCann

Thursday 22 March 2018

Taking A Page Out Of Adriana Lima's Handbook

It's no secret that I love lipsticks and multi-purpose makeup products so imagine my excitement when the two things are combined, however, this wasn't exactly an easy find for me, I was watching the vogue youtube channel and came across Adriana Lima's nightout tutorial where she used this incredible brick red shade which I presumed was a lipstick but she never mentioned which brand it was from so I spent hours/days looking for this "Lipstick" to no avail and lo and behold some in the comments managed to track it down only to find out it was a colour corrector not only that but it was only £8.99 


Here it is 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig