Bethany McCann

Wednesday 10 January 2018

Weird

Kicking off 2018 with you getting to know me a bit better


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Dot Spot
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Skipping the bottom two stairs 
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I Hate icy pavements and anything else I can slip over and break something
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
King of Wishful Thinking by Go West
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Arrogant people are the worst

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Overthinking
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The middle you get the best of both

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
most likey it was a probably a bear called beary (creative I know)

9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
I dont really drink much starbucks(gasp)
10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Cleaning my brushes, I just forget to do it.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I keep my back to the shower
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I hiccup everyday (no joke)
13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chinese
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
F**K


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig