Bethany McCann

Thursday 24 August 2017

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner

Dont get me wrong I love benefit products from the packing down to the formula ,but their eyeliner was extremely disappointing and heres why

1. Its not beginner friendly
I bought this eyeliner 2 years ago but I never remembered to blog about it. I found the nib to be too flexible and the slightest movement ruined the whole liner which moves me on to my next point

2. Its very difficult to get off to the point where you probably need industrial sand paper to remove it

3. This product cracked alot on my eye lids and like I said its hard to get off so I had to deal with my eyeliner looking crusty all day

4. I had the eyeliner for 2 months and it dried out

All in all I love benefit as a brand but I felt this product let me down



Love Beth xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig