Bethany McCann

Friday 6 January 2017

A Little Rusty

I dont know about you but not wearing nail polish is the equivalent to me not wearing underwear I feel naked and vunerable with out it.

During a shopping trip with my mum as she wanted to look in John Lewis for christmas presents I went over to YSL and was curious to see if they had the nail polish in Brun Henne the lady behind the counter then handed me this tiny gold box Ive never handed over a £20 note so quickly in my life and to my amazement she told me it was now £9.50 due to the shade being part of ysl's summer collection.

The wide, flat brush covered my nails in one or two strokes and dried almost instantly not only that but the shade itself is devine I would describe it as a rusty reddish brown that has a vintage feel to it like a 50s screen siren wouldnt be caught wearing any shade other than this.









Thats A Wrap

Beth  x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig