Bethany McCann

Wednesday 13 July 2016

A Late June Favorites

I really loved theses products last month as the Charlotte Tilbury products were an absolute steal from John lewis 



Godess Skin Clay Mask 

This is not your typical mask (throwing it waaayy back to the masks where it sounded like you just got botox and had bitch resting face for twenty minutes)as it is made with spanish clay, sweet almond oil and Frangpani extract these ingredient combined together help to brigten and improve elasticity in the skin I noticed that my skin looked more plump and hydrated.

Charlotte's Magic Cream

Coined "The miracle moisturiser" I wanted this to live up to its to its name and to get that sought after etheral glow
I wasn't sure whether I liked at first after I tried it a few more times my skin looked flawless (dare it say it) and had blurred out imperfectons.

Wonder Glow Instant Soft Focus Beauty Flash

For that instant golden glow look no further as it makes you look like you are glowing from the inside out paired with the magic cream it creates a dewy complexion to die for.

M.A.C Strobe Cream 

This multipurpose cream can be worn as a moisturiser/prmer and a highlight which a a bonus for me as I use it for all three plus it saves money because Ionly have to purchase one.

M.A.C Velvet Teddy 

The most universal nude that everyone can pull off.



Let me know what youve been loving 


Beth xx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig