Bethany McCann

Saturday 16 January 2016

First Base


My everyday make up routine

Clinique anti-blemish all over cleansing treatment - this product has saved my skin during these harsh winter months, not only from fighting blemishes, but hydrating my dry skin and has made it way into my top products of all time.

Benefit they're real push up liner - Gel liner is very difficult to master if your a beginner as it's incredibly hard to get off unless you like to walk around made up to resemble the Joker in that case you do you but if you are just starting out in make up I wouldn't recommend this particular liner and try felt tip liners instead to start you off .

Maxfactor False lash effect - The only brown mascara in my collection thats really good for those minimal or no make up days I also like to use it to set my brows.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic foundation - Decadence in a bottle, if there is one luxury item that you are willing to dip into you savings for this foundation is the creme de la creme of base products that offers a flawless coverage.

Yves Rocher Sculpt brush - Great tool for any body who loves make up paired with any cool toned brown shadow or bronzer. 

Clinique anti-blemish liquid make up - perfect light foundation that you could wear on its own or 
to build up and then apply a more high coverage foundation over the top.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick- Bitch perfect is a cool toned pink that will take you from day to night.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig