Bethany McCann

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Dita Von Teese For M.A.C

Dita Von Teese For M.A.C

This may come as a shock but I do not own a single mac product, not for lack of trying but on the occasions when I have decided to venture into the Mac store at my local selfridges it's full of girls trying to purchase the coveted "velvet teddy",getting trampled on boxing day (wasn't my best idea) or I have run out of the appropriate amount of funds to spend on make up 
 ...Any way moving on from that tragic tale of life without owning any M.A.C products I am contemplating on getting the lipstick that viva glam created with Dita Von Teese which launched on December 9th and also coincides with the launch of her new book Your Beauty Mark: The eccentric guide to ultimate glamour
on December 1st

Dita Von Teese is one of the very few people I regard as a good role model with her desire to be different and her amazing vintage style (Check out her Depop) and Exquisite lingerie line  


 A classic blue red that looks great for any occasion


PS. If any one has any other recommendations on what else is good to purchase from MAC let me know I also don't own these images
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That's A Wrap | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig